DALLAS or FORT WORTH, TX
A full-service civil engineering and surveying firm serving public and private clients nationwide is seeking to hire a land development professional engineer to support the firm’s regional growth in the Dallas/Forth Worth Metro area.
- Manage project teams to create land development plans for a variety of project types.
- Review the design aspects of projects including site layouts, grading plans, storm water management.
- Conduct business development activities to win work from new and existing clients.
- Mentor and supervise staff.
- Professional Engineer (PE) certification.
- 15+ years of professional experience.
- Local contacts and the ability to develop and market to new and existing clients.
- Demonstrated client development and management experience.
- Ability to provide senior technical expertise and mentoring to staff and managers.