A ENR Top 500 architecture, planning, and engineering firm is seeking to hire a Principal Architect to be based in Austin, TX. This individual will lead and grow a new office. Experience with educational projects (higher ed and/or k-12) is strongly preferred.
- Lead business development initiatives.
- Actively participate in local and national architectural organizations.
- Mentor and coach staff.
- Project pursuits including proposal development.
- Oversee and lead project managers and their teams through design and project delivery.
- Continued development of one’s individual expertise and thought leadership.
- Act as an ambassador and professional representative of the firm.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Architecture degree from an accredited college or university.
- Architectural registration.
- Minimum of 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Thought leadership, design excellence, and team building ability.