CALIFORNIA (Location flexible in CA)
A well-established firm that provides environmental site assessments, litigation support, remediation, stormwater environmental services, abestos & lead-based paint inspections, and storage tank excavation, removal and disposal services is seeking to hire an environmental professional to be a key part of a new business entity that they are establishing in California. This person will help lead and grow the firm’s operations in the region.
- Perform technical tasks supporting air, soil and groundwater
assessments, vapor intrusion investigations and other site investigation activities.
- Remediation system engineering specifications, design drawing, and implementation.
- Environmental permitting, construction oversight for environmental remediation projects, task and project management, data analysis and interpretation, and report preparation.
- Ability to conduct other environmental related engineering capabilities is a plus, including but not limited to geotechnical, water, transportation infrastructure design, and stormwater compliance.
- Write technical proposals for new and existing clients.
- Support existing clients as well as develop new clients. Conduct business development efforts to support company growth.
- Project management experience and the ability to lead and support field assignments.
- Experience and knowledge in working with State of California environmental regulatory agencies.
- Proficiency with current MS Office products is required, and proficiency with geologic and groundwater drafting, using CAD and GIS-type software preferred.
- Completed 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER training and current on 8-hour refreshers.
- Exceptional organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills required.
- Ability to speak Chinese preferred, but not required.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.