March 22-24, 2023 | miami, fl
Southeast M&A, Strategy, and Innovation Symposium
One Symposium. Two information packed days. Three top‑of‑mind topics. Unmatched networking opportunities.
The #1 business networking and education event for AE industry principals and investors in the Southeast.
Over two information-packed days, you’ll learn about the trends converging to reshape the AE industry and hear from CEOs of some of the industry’s top firms about how they view the industry now and where it’s headed.
- You’ll learn from industry trailblazers how to take innovative ideas from concept to market and reimagine your business model.
- You’ll get the most current M&A trend information, up-to-date deal pricing data, and informative best practice panel discussions to help you with your M&A decision-making.
- You’ll have abundant networking opportunities in and around the stunning Mandarin Oriental Miami, where you can connect in five-star luxury with AE & environmental industry executives, buyers, sellers, and investors from the Southeast, the U.S., and beyond!
Three top-of-mind topics for every AE executive in one Symposium –
M&A, Strategy and Innovation
- Hear from experts about current trends in AE industry M&A and what the outlook is for M&A nationally and in the Southeast.
- Understand the market for AE and environmental firms and what prices are reasonable to expect in 2023 and beyond.
- Take in lively and informative discussions with deal-makers, buyers, and sellers.
- Participate in deep-dive panel discussions on Strategy and Innovation with executives from industry-leading firms.
THE networking event for AE industry executives, buyers, sellers, and investors
Connect with decision-makers from national and regional firms interested in expanding in the Southeast. Meet presidents and principals from firms who want to learn more about M&A, strategy, and innovation, and increase their connections with national and global firms.