The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston
Are you interested in expanding into Texas through acquisition?
Are you based in Texas and considering a sale or merger?
Or are you trying to figure out what all this industry M&A means for your firm?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then the Texas M&A Symposium is designed specifically for you.
Take a deep dive into M&A trends and practices
The Texas M&A Symposium is packed with proprietary M&A valuation and pricing content, timely discussions of M&A trends in Texas and nationally, in-depth explorations of M&A best practices, and highly-engaging and informative panel discussions with buyers, sellers, and M&A experts.
• Hear from experts about current trends in AE industry M&A and what the outlook is for M&A nationally and in Texas.
• Understand the market for AE and environmental firms and what prices are reasonable to expect in the current economy.
• Engage with deal-makers in interactive panels and open discussion forums.
THE networking event for M&A decision-makers
Connect with decision-makers from both national and regional firms that are interested in expanding in Texas. Meet presidents and principals from Texas firms who want to learn more about the topic and who are considering or actively exploring a firm sale or merger.
Your registration fee includes the welcome reception on October 21st, the full day of events and materials on October 22nd, as well as breakfast, lunch, and a post-conference cocktail reception.
Registration rates for industry vendors, consultants and advisors
Posted registration fees are exclusively for (a) principals and employees of A/E and environmental consulting firms and (b) principals and employees of private equity funds or family offices. Registration fees for industry vendors and consultants may be obtained by contacting our Events Director Corinne McCanse at [email protected].
“If you are in the market as either a buyer or seller, you need to attend this!”
Gary W. Raba, CEO
Raba Kistner Inc. (ENR #159), San Antonio, TX
Read What Past Attendees Have To Say
- This symposium exceeded my expectations by not only including experts in the field of M&A, but by also including firms who shared all aspects of their merger or acquisition in panel sessions.Dawn Antonucci Dawn Antonucci, Vice President, Towill, Inc.I thought both the content of the seminar and the quality of the attendees was top-notch.John Kissinger President & CEO, GRAEF (ENR #366)
- The Morrissey Goodale symposium was a thorough and detailed presentation into subject of M&A and the options available should an ownership transition be on the horizon. Time well spent from my perspective.Fraser Smith Principal and Co-founder, Mendenhall Smith Structural EngineersBest networking Event I have ever attended. All decision makers of the top firms in our industry.Jim Tull Chief Financial Officer, Crafton Tull (ENR #434)
- I thoroughly enjoyed the symposium. It had just the right balance of presentations, panel discussions, and opportunities for networking. The hosts did an excellent job developing and delivering the program.Cortney Brand President/CEO, Leonard Rice EngineersThe symposium was a great opportunity for both the beginner and the veteran M&A professional in the A&E field to get updated on current trends, market activity and the specifics of the deal. I learned a lot.Dina Rochford Principal, Leighton (ENR #410)
ENGINEERING REGISTERED CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAM
Earn 6.50 Professional Development Hours
Morrissey Goodale has met the standards and requirements of the Registered Continuing Education Program. Credit earned on completion of this program will be reported to RCEP. Certificates of Completion will be issued to all participants. Complaints regarding registered providers may be sent to RCEP at www.RCEP.net.