Executive Search > Land Surveyor, Chicago
Executive Recruiting Open Position
Morrissey Goodale can be your secret weapon in the AE industry’s talent war by recruiting highly qualified candidates for hard-to-fill positions and helping you retain top staff.
An architecture, engineering, or environmental consulting firm’s greatest asset is its people. Morrissey Goodale’s executive search consultants have assisted hundreds of firms with making successful strategic hires. And as the competition for talent grows ever fiercer, our expert consultants use their AE industry specialization to pinpoint top candidates for your open positions.
A full-service civil engineering and surveying firm with 11 offices across 6 states is seeking to hire a Land Surveyor to work on houseline plats, plat of survey, subdivision plats, plats of easement, plats of dedication, topographic surveys, ALTA surveys, boundary surveys, and block sheets for field crews for construction staking services.
- Responsible for the completion of drafting projects on schedule.
- Mentors and trains survey technicians.
- Maintains a good relationship with clients and staff.
- Completes houseline plats, plat of survey, boundary surveys, ALTA surveys, topographic surveys, subdivision plats, plat of easement, and plats of dedications independently and accurately.
- Prepares legal descriptions accurately and independently.
- Completes block sheets for field crews for construction staking accurately and independently.
- Supervises survey technicians and field surveyors.
- Licensed Land Surveyor
- 10+ years of professional experience