A privately held multi-disciplinary firm that has been in business for over 100 years has an exciting opportunity for a talented electrical engineer to join their team in either Portland or Bangor, Maine.
- Perform electrical design, inspection, and planning services for a variety of facilities for civic, commercial, healthcare, and education clients.
- Perform site assessments and develop detailed reports with recommendations and cost estimates.
- Take field measurements and notes to document existing facilities.
- Prepare accurate, well-organized, and detailed CAD drawings from field measurements and notes.
- Meet project budgets, schedules, and performance criteria in a fast-paced environment.
- Work in multi-disciplinary design teams alongside other professionals in various disciplines (architects and engineers).
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written