A global professional services firm with over 5,000 professionals worldwide is seeking to hire a Team Leader to be responsible for leading the water group in their Austin, TX office.
- Responsible for achieving annual business plan goals.
- Business development activities.
- Prepare estimates of time and costs, prepare proposals and contracts on assigned projects.
- Establish budgets and schedules for assigned projects.
- Oversee quality control on assigned projects.
- Represent the firm and presentations and interviews on assigned projects.
- Mentor and train staff.
- Professional Engineer (PE) certification.
- Highly knowledgeable in all aspects of municipal engineering including streets, drainage, water, wastewater, stormwater management.
- Proven ability to win work from new and existing clients.
- 20+ years of relevant experience in public works engineering.