BETHLEHEM, PA or WILKES-BARRE, PA
An ENR Top 500 Firm with offices throughout Pennsylvania is seeking to hire a Water Resources Engineer to complete design duties associated with H&H analysis, stormwater management, drainage design, E&S design, and permitting.
- Perform design, analysis, planning and modeling under the direct supervision of senior engineering staff
- Perform design and analysis of drainage conveyance systems, and stormwater management detention and infiltration basins under the direct supercision of senior engineering staff
- Perform design analysis of Erosion and Sedimentation Pollution Control Plans and Best Management Practices in accordance with PA Chapter 102 Regulations
- Perform Erosion and Sedimentation Pollution Control Narrative Reports, Post Construction Stormwater Management Reports for NPDES Permits
- Perform some or all of the following under the direct supervision of senior engineering staff: waterway encroachment evaluation, floodplain analysis, flood mitigation planning, watershed assessment, stream restoration, storm water management and computer modeling
- Collaborates with Drainage Discipline Staff on the development of water resource management plans
- Design watershed storm water management practices
- Summarize findings of hydrologic and hydraulic studies in reports to regulatory agencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 1-4+ years of relevant experience.
- Engineer in Training (EIT) license preferred
- Must have experience with Microstation, Inroads, HY-8, HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, VTPSUHM