An ENR Top 500, privately-held, multi-discipline engineering, science and construction firm is seeking to hire a Transportation Senior Project Manager to play a leading role in growing their transportation practice in Columbus, OH.
- Lead roadway and highway project teams in analysis and design
- Develop production work plans, schedules and budgets
- Establish contract budgets and scopes of work
- Train and mentoring junior engineers
- Conduct independent technical reviews of work performed by other engineers
- Business development and project management duties
- Lead project pursuits and proposal preparation efforts
- 10+ years of professional engineering experience
- PE license
- B.S. in Civil Engineering (M.S. a plus)
- Demonstrated client development and management experience.
- Ability to provide senior technical expertise and mentoring to staff
- Exceptional communication skills