ORLANDO, FL or TAMPA, FL
A leading engineering and architecture design firm is seeking to hire a transportation engineering project manager for their Orlando, FL office. This growing firm is ranked in the ENR Top 500 and has over twenty offices nationally.
- Lead roadway project teams in analysis and design.
- Manage roadway-related projects for the FDOT and other central Florida transportation agencies, overseeing the production efforts of others and performing quality control and constructability reviews.
- Lead the preparation of FDOT Letters of Response and other Statements of Qualifications.
- Develop production work plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Business development and project management duties.
- Make presentations and represent the firm in external meetings.
- Provide exceptional client service.
- Engage in ongoing communication with project stakeholders and regulators.
- Provide leadership, supervision, training and mentoring of junior staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering.
- 15+ years of experience.
- Professional Engineering license (PE).
- Strong track record of of building and maintaining business relationships.
- Ability to maintain strong financial performance and schedule success.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.