An ENR top 500 engineering and architecture firm is seeking to hire a Transportation Leader for their recently established office in Portland, OR. This individual will build and manage a transportation group, and participate in business development and strategic planning for the firm’s Oregon operations.
- Lead the development and expansion of the firm’s Transportation Practice in Portland, OR.
- Responsible for establishing continuing contacts with new prospects and acts as principal contact for selected clients.
- Identify opportunities and manage team efforts for submittals, responses, interviews, presentations, and related activities.
- Coordinate marketing activities related to specific clients or prospects.
- Oversee preparation of materials and information for submittals, presentations, proposals and brochures.
- Review and develop goals, objectives, budgets, and strategies for new business opportunities and assigned projects.
- Establish goals for staff and provide mentoring for their career development within the firm.
- Actively participate in civic and professional organizations.
- As the practice is established, hire and mentor junior engineers.
- 20+ years of relevant experience
- Professional Engineering (PE) Registration
- Must have established relationships with the Oregon Department of Transportation
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal