A civil surveying firm is seeking to hire a Survey Department Manager to build current practice and mentor existing survey staff.
- Implement the firm’s strategic vision, mission, and operating plans.
- Schedule survey assignments.
- Develop new business for the firm.
- Grow existing survey practice in this market.
- Market and bring in new work.
- Mentor junior surveyors.
- Project development and private land development work, subdivisions, commercial, and residential.
- PLS license.
- Strong communication, leadership and organizational skills; team player.
- Ability to work outdoors.
- Alta and Boundary.
- 12 years experience.
Salary commensurate with experience.