One of the largest geospatial services companies in North America is seeking to hire a SUE project manager for their Houston, TX office. This firm is a leader in the industry offering professional land surveying services, digital aerial mapping, terrestrial, mobile, and airborne LiDAR, hydrographic surveying, subsurface utility engineering (SUE), utility coordination, geographic information systems (GIS), and construction phase services.
- Responsible for the management of SUE projects and project team
- Manage project performance, to include, schedule, budget and quality of the work
- Prepare SUE plans; manage project team including delegating tasks and ensuring compliance with project scope and schedule
- Provide utility coordination services including conducting meetings, preparing agreements and cost estimates, approving design plans, specifications and other submittals
- Assist marketing staff with marketing packages, proposal preparation, proposal review and presentations
- Identify and solicit project opportunities with current and new clients and attend marketing meetings as needed
- Assist in developing procedures, standards, methods and systems to improve project delivery
- Project management experience in Sub- Surface Utility Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) License Preferred but not required
- Experience with utilities on road construction projects a plus
- Business development skills and experience
- Ability to manage personnel
- Strong written and verbal communication experience
Salary commensurate with experience.