LOS ANGELES, CA
A successful construction management services firm is seeking to hire a Senior Vice President of Business Development to execute business development strategies. This individual will provide leadership, supervision, client management and technical management to achieve operational goals and objectives.
- Provide strategic planning, presentations, client development and maintenance, and marketing oversight
- Develop strategies and objectives in support of the overall business development goals. Responsible for the business development process by acquiring and defining project opportunities, along with performing research and managing client contact.
- Develop and implement action plans to improve market share for target markets. Prepare, develop and ensure high-quality proposals and presentations. Identify new market trends.
- Assist in developing strategies and providing direction for the overall organization. Support the strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and organizational growth.
- 15+ years of relevant experience in the construction industry
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a relevant field such as Construction Management, Engineering, or Architecture
- Exceptional communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a positive attitude
- Ability to drive goals and results while maintaining quality and attention to critical details
- A thorough understanding of the competitors in the market; ability to develop and implement effective strategies to win new business