CAROLINAS (LOCATION FLEXIBLE)
An employee-owned consulting firm providing civil and structural engineering, geospatial, safety, health and environmental services is seeking to hire a talented individual to lead and grow the firm’s transportation engineering practice in the Carolinas.
- Lead the development and expansion of the firm’s Transportation Practice in South Carolina and North Carolina.
- Visit clients, jobsites and consultant offices as needed to support project and business development needs.
- Responsible for establishing continuing contacts with new prospects and acts as principal contact for selected clients.
- Identify opportunities and manage team efforts for submittals, responses, interviews, presentations, and related activities.
- Coordinate marketing activities related to specific clients or prospects.
- Oversee preparation of materials and information for submittals, presentations, proposals and brochures.
- Review and develop goals, objectives, budgets, and strategies for new business opportunities and assigned projects.
- Establish goals for staff and provide mentoring for their career development within the firm.
- Actively participate in civic and professional organizations.
- As the practice is established, hire and mentor junior engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) license.
- At least 15 years of experience Transportation Engineering; experience in the South Carolina or North Carolina market strongly preferred.