SANTA CRUZ, CA
This opportunity is within a privately held engineering consulting firm that provides civil and structural design services for residential, commercial, institutional and government clients. This is an exciting leadership opportunity as this individual will manage projects and provide high quality designs as well as help mentor and develop less experienced staff.
- Development of project scope and budget.
- Project management.
- Performance of project design and drafting.
- Provide mentoring and supervision to engineering staff.
- Coordination with government agencies, contractors, and clients.
- Must be a registered Professional Engineer (PE).
- 10+ years of experience.
- Project management experience
- Solid track record of supervisory experience in project management and site development design, including expertise in site design and utilities, grading, roadway design, storm water management and erosion control.
- Positive and clear written and verbal communication practices.
- Excellent staff management, coaching and mentoring skills.
- 2+ years of experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D desirable.
Salary commensurate with experience