An ENR Top 500 multi-disciplinary firm providing civil engineering, air quality, ecological sciences, environmental engineering, planning, survey, waste management and water resources services to clients nationwide is seeking to hire a Civil Engineering Project Manager to manage project teams and create land development plans for commercial, institutional, and residential clients.
- Manage multiple land development projects.
- Mentor and supervise junior engineers.
- Review design aspects of land development projects including site layout, grading plans, stormwater management facilities, water quality best management practices, and utilities.
- Interface with clients, contractors and local government officials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 12+ years of experience.
- Professional Engineering License (PE).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to develop and mentor staff.
- Ability to prepare proposals and manage project execution.
- Ability to interface with clients and develop business.
Salary commensurate with experience