A privately held, ENR Top 200 engineering consulting firm is seeking to hire a Professional Surveyor to help grow their expanding civil engineering and survey practice.
- Technical and supervisory work coordinating survey crews and office staff engaged in a multi-disciplinary structured organization, which includes design, control, ALTA/ACSM Land Title, boundary, construction surveying, automated mapping or preparing maps and associated legal descriptions.
- Coordinate numerous survey or mapping projects and perform technical calculations and field re-design to maintain designated project time frames.
- Supervise and coordinate all phases of land survey procedures, and insure crews are functioning at a high performance level.
- Prepare and verify accuracy of legal descriptions, maps and aerial photographs and perform survey calculations as required for subdivisions, establishment of roadway alignments, survey closures and geodetic ties.
- Direct the activities of GPS work which includes geodetic and topographical surveying.
- 1+ years of surveying experience.
- Professional Surveyor registration or ability to obtain license in the future.
- Experience performing survey field work relating to topography, boundary, and construction staking.
- Experience preparing ALTA surveys, easement exhibits, plats, and legal descriptions and other survey products.
- Experience performing deed research, obtaining right of way plans, and coordinating utility locator service information.
Salary commensurate with experience