Los Angeles, CA; Spokane, WA; Seattle, WA; Columbus, OH
My client is seeking an individual to help craft this new vision and manage the national healthcare marketing efforts. The National Healthcare Manager will be responsible for leading the local and national marketing support team on healthcare pursuits and business development. We are seeking individuals who have vision and passion, who are positive and enjoy working with others and are excited about forging new ventures and pursuing innovation and excellence.
My client emphasizes a collaborative approach to how we work; therefore, candidates must be able to perform in a fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines, be flexible, and be comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
In response to COVID-19 & our commitment to keeping our employees safe, our employees are currently working remotely. New employees will onboard and receive training remotely. In the future, this role will be required to work onsite once local government orders indicate that it is possible in addition to when the firm determines it is safe to do so.
- Participate in all office/regional and Health Practice meetings related to client engagement / marketing / business development.
- Coordinate and organize business development pipeline and client engagement reports for presentation to Health Practice and leadership. Present information to Leadership Team monthly.
- Coordinate with client engagement team and Health Practice leadership to maintain and update client engagement plans for relevant active and prospective clients.
- In conjunction with our internal research group, develop, standardize, and execute an advanced client engagement profile for new and existing clients. Documents should include:
- Client background
- Leadership research & analysis
- Financial analysis
- Market analysis
- Website and Social media analysis
- Publicly-available performance data
- Maintain existing marketing systems to the standards established.
- Develop and maintain all client engagement / marketing / business development collateral for the our Health Practice, ensuring that available collateral aligns with the strategic plan for the Health Practice and the firm.
- Coordinate with the Health Practice team, Corporate Marketing, Graphics and all relevant stakeholders to identify and implement new marketing strategies / collateral development intended to communicate the firm’s value proposition to current and prospective clients.
- Implement marketing brand standards for the Health Practice from the firm’s brand standards in all collateral, proposals, and presentations. Develop and execute training programs for all stakeholders in the firm to orient on brand standards and the use of collateral.
- Assist in the plan to increase the visibility of firm intelligence and thought leadership in relevant healthcare industry print, electronic and social media venues. Coordinate with Corporate Marketing to support development of deliverables to support this initiative and track results.
- Offer recommendations for new features for existing tools and new organizational client engagement / marketing / business development systems.
- Support development of annual Healthcare marketing plan, including:
- Strategic plan tied to annual performance, research, and intelligence goals
- Representative plans for top known pursuits
- Inter-departmental organizational needs and initiatives
- Annual Marketing Budget
- Organize and lead bi-weekly sales meetings for all stakeholders across Health Practice to review business development pipeline, identify and allocate necessary resources for successful conversion of opportunities in pipeline to sales and development of Capture Plan for each opportunity.
- Review and collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure client and opportunity data maintained in all relevant locations is current.
- Support and organize the collection of all necessary information relevant to the Go / No-Go for Health Practice opportunities.
- Organize activities of the Marketing Coordinator assigned to support Health Practice pursuits. These activities will include:
- Assignment of Marketing Coordinator to support specific pursuits
- Training and development of Marketing Coordinator supporting Health Practice initiatives
- Quality assurance and compliance with brand standards
- Recruitment and retention suggestions
- Develop and track client engagement dashboard detailing key performance metrics related to client engagement / marketing / business development.
- Support and coach pursuit teams supporting their daily efforts in proposal and interview production, ensuring all work is accomplished on-time and with the highest quality standards.
- Engage in development of marketing collaterals, responses to RFI / RFQ / RFP and similar solicitations, proposal development, sales presentation development and related activities as needed.