ORLANDO, FL or TAMPA, FL
An ENR Top 500, privately-held engineering firm is seeking to hire a Vice President of Land Development Engineering to be based in either Orlando, FL or Tampa, FL. This individual will lead and grow the firm’s land development practice in the region.
- Provide leadership and expertise for the Land Development Engineering practice.
- Manage project teams to create land development plans for residential and commercial projects.
- Interface with clients, contractors, and local government officials on a regular basis.
- Mentor and supervise junior engineers.
- Conduct business development activities to win work and bring on new clients. Strong established client relationships in the area preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineering (PE) registration required
- 15+ years of relevant experience (commercial and residential market experience preferred)
- Demonstrated client development and management experience
- Ability to provide senior technical expertise and mentoring to staff
- Exceptional communication skills