An ENR Top 500, privately-held, multi-discipline engineering, science and construction firm is seeking to hire a Land Development Senior Project Manager to play a leading role in growing the land development practice in Columbus, OH.
- Manage multiple land development projects for commercial and residential clients.
- Review and design site layouts, grading plans, storm water management facilities, water quality best management practices, and utilities.
- Oversee project budgets.
- Interact with clients, contractors, and local government officials.
- Mentor and supervise junior professionals.
- Partake in business development activities with new and existing clients.
- 10+ years of professional engineering experience
- PE license
- B.S. in Civil Engineering (M.S. a plus)
- Demonstrated client development and management experience.
- Ability to provide senior technical expertise and mentoring to staff
- Ability to manage multiple activities, experience planning, organizing and overseeing civil engineering projects for diverse market sectors
- Exceptional communication skills