This opportunity is within an ENR Top 200 Design Firm with over 20 offices nationwide. This privately-held firm is experiencing steady growth and is seeking to hire a Civil Engineering/ Land Development Principal for their Phoenix office. This individual will develop and manage project teams, creating land development plans for commercial, manufacturing, institutional and energy clients.
- Manage projects, review work products, monitor quality control.
- Interface with clients, contractors, and local government officials on a regular basis.
- Oversee project budgets.
- Mentor and manage junior engineers.
- Review design aspects including site layouts, grading plans, storm water management facilities, water quality best management practices, and utilities.
- Partake in business development activities to win work from new and existing clients.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 20+ years of relevant experience
- PE license in Arizona
- Demonstrated client development and management experience.
- Ability to provide senior technical expertise and mentoring to staff
- Ability to manage multiple activities, experience planning, organizing and overseeing civil engineering projects for diverse market sectors
- Exceptional communication skills