A leading multi-disciplinary firm with offices throughout New York State is seeking to hire a talented individual to lead their Geotechnical engineering practice.
- Engage with clients to grow relationships.
- Supervise, coordinate and review the work of geotechnical staff.
- Develop business opportunities by marketing geotechnical and dam engineering services to new and existing clients.
- Conduct site visits to review site conditions exposed by construction, construction means and methods, job site safety issues.
- perform quality reviews of reports and required communications with clients, authorities and contractors.
- Mentor junior geotechnical staff.
- Assist with the hiring and evaluation of staff.
- 15+ years of relevant experience.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering, specializing in Geotechnical Engineering (M.S. in Geotechnical Engineering preferred).
- Professional Engineering (P.E.) registration required.