An employee-owned, multi-disciplined engineering firm with offices across the southeast and over 300 employees is seeking to hire a Civil Engineer to join their team in Pensacola, FL.
- Handle preliminary design studies, project planning, layouts, and other activities for assigned projects.
- Consult with clients, other engineers, architects, and vendors as necessary to determine the most practical and desirable engineering design.
- Prepare design criteria for engineering projects.
- Prepare accurate estimates of planning, design work and other resources necessary to engineer a project.
- Coordinate with other engineers, designers, architects, estimators, purchasing personnel, management involved in the project.
- Market firm services to current and potential clients, and participate in business development activities as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (PE)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Must be proficient with Civil 3D software
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal