Reporting to the BOD, the Chief Executive Officer is an inspirational and strategic leader responsible for the overall performance of the Firm with an emphasis on development and execution of long-term goals, growth, and profit in alignment with the Firm’s values to increase shareholder value and make a Lasting Positive Impact.
The CEO is responsible for the strategic direction of the organization including driving performance of senior leaders to ensure the overall success of the Firm including modeling the Firm’s values and engaging employees to achieve the desired financial performance. The CEO will ensure that the organization’s leadership maintains constant awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, and new industry developments.
- Oversees the ongoing operation of the Firm.
- Manages and directs the Firm toward its primary goals and objectives.
- Oversees employment decisions at the executive level of the company.
- Leads a team of executives to consider and make decisions regarding the management of the Firm.
- Drives communication and cooperation among divisions to create a spirit of unity and the living of the Firm’s Values throughout the organization.
- Drives, throughout the organization, the belief that diversity, equity, and inclusion allows Draper Aden to make the lasting positive impact we seek by inviting, encouraging and celebrating diverse individuals with unique perspectives and contributions.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree and Professional licensure preferred.
- Ten years of senior management experience required, including a minimum five years of successful leadership of executive staff and multiple business units.
- Strong people skills with documented successful experience building strong leadership teams and driving a culture of accountability.
- Demonstrated success in leading organizational change.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity.
- Strong business acumen with a background in direct management of P&L of at least a $20 million firm and a history of profitable growth with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Respected leader with high integrity and character who can gain easily gain the confidence of the Board, employees, and key business and community partners.
Salary commensurate with experience.