- Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations.
- Outstanding interpersonal, collaboration and teamwork skills and experience.
- Dynamic Business Manager who will work closely with, and act as a strategic partner to, our leadership team.
- A growth-oriented professional who can enhance and capitalize on a well-established, motivated, efficient, and successful corporate management team.
- Guide the efforts our very efficient and effective Corporate Management Departments including Accounting, HR and Payroll, and IT. o Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment focusing on the empowerment and enabling of others.
- Provides mentoring, guidance, and direction in a collaborative manner to implement plans Strategic Initiatives associated with the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel.
- Works collaboratively to develop and/or improve systems, processes, controls and procedures that improve the overall performance of the firm and insures excellent client service.
- Coaches and develops the Corporate Management team to ensure they are delivering against key business metrics.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and regulations.
- Creates, implements, evaluates, and revises budgets, accounts, policies, and procedures relating to operational activities in the areas of our company.
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Participate in Board and Stockholder Meetings as required/requested.
- Assist in the development of, and participate in, Corporate Leadership initiatives and events.
- Work with a diverse ownership group.
- Work autonomously, and with the President, to see the successful implementation of our strategic initiatives.
- Demonstrates a willingness to take on new tasks with a general attitude that no task is too small, impossible, or cannot be improved.
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers.
- Assess overall company performance against objectives.
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to maintain a vision and organization that can scale efficiently when needed.
Essential Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, finance or related field.
- Experience – 10 years in Professional Service Firm in a Corporate Management Role
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Promotion of process improvement
- Budget Development
- Risk management, compliance and regulatory requirements
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
Additional Desired Qualification / Skills
- Strategic Planning and Vision
- Marketing and Business Development
- Related Industry Experience