ACEC Research Institute Diversity & Inclusion Scholarship Fund
Recognizing the importance of building a diverse engineering workforce, we’ve partnered with the ACEC Research Institute to fund two new scholarships. These scholarships are all about promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) within the consulting engineering industry, and they’re specifically aimed at college and university students pursuing various engineering disciplines.
A diverse engineering workforce is not only a matter of expanding opportunities but also a catalyst for innovation and problem-solving. By leveraging a variety of voices and experiences, different perspectives can be harnessed to tackle complex engineering challenges. By funding this scholarship, we’re investing in a future where engineers collaborate to create groundbreaking solutions that benefit society as a whole. Embracing diversity and inclusion in engineering nurtures a culture of creativity, adaptability, and resilience.
These scholarships not only provide financial support but also act as catalysts for change. They create equal opportunities, inspire representation, enhance innovation, and fulfill corporate social responsibility. We applaud the outstanding scholarship winners who embody the positive change we are working towards and are confident that their contributions will drive innovation and progress in the engineering industry.
ACEC Research Institute Diversity & Inclusion Scholarship Winners
- $12,500 Morrissey Goodale Diversity in STEM Scholarship – Grace Whisler, Kansas State University
- $12,500 Morrissey Goodale Helping Hands Scholarship – Isabella Bernard, Catholic University of America
- $5,000 J.A. Watts Diversity in Engineering Scholarship – Madison Allen, University of Tennessee – Knoxville
- $5,000 Kimley-Horn Diversity in STEM Scholarship – Angel Randall, Prairie View A&M University
- $5,000 Kimley-Horn Diversity in STEM Scholarship – Alex Chau, San Diego State University
- $5,000 Stanley Consultants, Inc. Diversity in Engineering Scholarship – Morgan Trechter, Catholic University of America
A guide to help you better understand how AE firms are valued and – perhaps more importantly – what you can do to build value now.Read Newsletter
March 20-22, 2024 Miami, FL
Southeast M&A and Business Symposium
Over two information-packed days, come together to discuss strategy, innovation, and M&A trends while networking with AE industry executives.View Details