Mandarin Oriental Miami
UPDATED ON MARCH 15, 2022
Recent COVID-19 trends in South Florida and across the country continue to be encouraging, with cases steadily declining since January. In response to these trends, we are updating our COVID-19 protocol for the Southeast States M&A Symposium.
In keeping with local Florida guidelines, attendees are no longer required to provide a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of the event.
To provide a safe environment, the following arrangements are in place for the Symposium:
• The opening and closing receptions will be held outdoors.
• Disposable masks will be available and optional to whomever would like them.
• Hand sanitation stations will be available throughout the event space.
• Attendees are encouraged to practice social distancing and limit physical contact such as handshaking or hugging to maintain a safe environment.
We kindly ask that you do not attend the Southeast States M&A Symposium if:
• You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the 10 days prior to the event.
• You are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
• You have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to the event.
Please contact Corinne McCanse with any questions or concerns: [email protected].