Morrissey Goodale’s A/E Coronavirus Rapid Response Webinars
The help you need. Now.
WORKING REMOTELY — THE NEW NORMAL
With Stafford Palmieri
The Coronavirus has made working remotely the new normal for the A/E industry. Join Stafford Palmieiri for this timely 60-minute webinar as she delivers valuable strategies on how to keep you producing, managing, and leading at the highest level— from home. Experience immediate payoffs in the following areas:
- Collaborating and producing quality work remotely
- Boosting morale & reducing fear— for you and others
- Effectively leading and managing from screens and speakers
And much more…
- A recorded version of this webinar will be made available shortly. The live webinars were given Tuesday, March 24 and Wednesday, March 25.
If your firm needs immediate help setting up your remote working strategy and protocols, call Mark Goodale directly at 508.254.3914.
EMERGENCY BUSINESS PLANNING
With David Rabinovitz
The Coronavirus is moving fast. Your business decisions need to come even faster. Sound decisions require planning to help you navigate market turbulence. Reacting without a plan or an understanding of how events and decisions could impact your business is a gamble you shouldn’t take. Don’t risk everything on this bi-generational challenge. It isn’t just how COVID-19 impacts your business, it’s about the impact on your customers, their funders, regulators and other officials.
Sign up for Morrissey Goodale’s Coronavirus Emergency Business Planning Webinar and learn what you need to do to stay solvent during these unprecedented times. Learn fast about:
- “Burn rate” and how quickly it can change
- Adjusting payroll without losing your staff
- Dealing with furloughs
And much more…
- A recorded version of this webinar will be made available shortly. The live webinars were given Monday, March 23 and Thursday, March 26.
If your firm needs immediate help with emergency business planning, call Mark Goodale directly at 508.254.3914.